Scrolling effects are increasingly popular these days.
Scroll snapping is used widely for a better separation of the provided content (vertical full height pages) or, for example, to emulate galleries behavior.
Can you imagine how easy would be creating such effects using CSS only?
Meet the CSS Scroll Snap Points specification!
Recently the ability to record a Filmstrip was added to Chrome.
Now it’s available in Canary and Dev Channel versions of the Chrome Browser as DevTools experiment and is supposed to be enabled by default in one of the next versions of Chrome.
To enable it:
chrome://flags/#enable-devtools-experimentspage in Chrome and activate the “Enable Developer Tools experiments” flag
- Reload Chrome
- Open the DevTools Settings
- Select the “Experiments” tab
- Press “SHIFT” button 6 times 😉 to show hidden DevTools experiments
- Check the “Filmstrip in Network and Timeline Panel” checkbox
- Reload (open/close) the DevTools
- In the “Timeline” check the “Screenshots” checkbox